10.25.2010

Photo Shoot Winner Announced!



Today is the day to announce the winner of the free 1.5 hour shoot (50 edits)! Thank you so much for everyone who participated. I really appreciate your support, and all of the kind comments you left. There were 35 entries, and the winner was picked at random.

And now.. drumroll please.. the winner is...

ASHLEY NICHOLE SHORT

Congrats, I will send you an email on Facebook shortly to work on scheduling a time!

Also, here's a sneak of a shoot to come!



5 comments:

  1. Well, maybe next time :) Lucky winner! I love this picture, by the way. I wore those same shoes on my wedding day and I loved them, so I can just pretend it is a picture from my wedding. Alix, your work is so beautiful and dreamy. I hope I can save some money to book you this summer for family pictures, since we get a new addition in April!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, how funny that the shoes are the same! Thanks for entering, and I hope to work with you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. background removal service These concepts take a little effort to understand and master. Although photography is going through a transitional phase moving on from film roles to memory cards, the concepts of editing and retouching essentially remains and will remain the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Once you realize this and search for "wedding photography" or "wedding photographer" in Google and you'll find yourself staring at a list between 2 - 12 million results. You don't have the time or the desire to even begin to click and search through all of them so here are ten questions to help you find your perfect wedding photographer. london wedding photography

    ReplyDelete

 
Pin It button on image hover